Data Loss Prevention Solutions
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)- DLP products and services deliver a unified solution to discover, monitor, and protect confidential data wherever it is stored or used. DLP offers comprehensive coverage of confidential data across endpoint, network, and storage systems – whether the users are on or off the corporate network. By measurably reducing risk, DLP gives organizations new confidence to demonstrate compliance while protecting their customers, brand, and intellectual property.
Are you losing data without even knowing it? Your customer information, intellectual property, financial data, and personnel files may be leaving your corporate borders right now. And the perpetrators are not only hackers—they are also your own employees. Accidental and malicious data loss can occur through common channels such as email, web posting, USB drives, and printing—potentially costing you millions.
McAfee Data Loss Prevention
McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) safeguards intellectual property and ensures compliance by protecting sensitive data wherever it lives — on premise, in the cloud, or at the endpoints. McAfee DLP is delivered through low-maintenance appliances (physical or virtual) and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) platform, for streamlined deployment, management, updates, and reports.
Time-to-value deployment — Unique, non-invasive Capture technology enables organizations to build and deploy DLP policies faster and more accurately without guesswork or trial and error.
Simplified policy management — Flexible file tagging helps organizations set up time-saving policies based on location and application types. Data Classification technology categorizes large amounts of data so only relevant files are examined and remediated.
Proactive data protection — The only DLP solution that keeps a record of all data leaving the network egress points — giving you visibility into how your sensitive information is being used. It enables you to identify and fix existing broken business processes therefore reducing risk of breach in the future.
McAfee DLP Manager
McAfee DLP Manager saves you time and money by providing flexible, centralized, and delegated control over McAfee DLP. It easily integrates with the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) platform to provide enterprise-wide management and monitoring.
McAfee DLP Discover
McAfee DLP Discover finds sensitive information, even if the location is unknown. Using advanced network crawling technology, DLP Discover searches systems based on LAN segment, IP address range, network group, and many other easily defined criteria. Search information held in databases can be searched without the help of a database administrator. Schedule scans to run at intervals that fit your workflow and automatically fingerprint the results to support the most accurate data protection.
McAfee DLP Monitor
McAfee DLP Monitor enables you to find, track, and protect sensitive information from any application or location, in any format, over any protocol or port, over time. Unrivaled data analytics support easy, accurate policy creation and rapid, flexible response.
McAfee DLP Prevent
McAfee DLP Prevent helps you enforce safe data-handling policies for information leaving the boundaries of your network. It integrates with most commercial Internet gateway security technologies for email, web, IM, and other network applications
Websense® Data Security Suite
Websense® Data Security Suite contains three modules — Data Security Gateway, Data Discover, and Data Endpoint — that can help manage the risk of losing your data to malicious users or accidental misuse. Each module can be licensed separately if you plan to start with one capability and later expand to others.
- Websense TRITON™ Unified Security Center provides a single intuitive, web-based interface for management and reporting of Websense web, email and data security solutions. It includes more than 55 built-in reports, policy wizards, configuration templates and more.
- The Websense difference: DICE (Data Identification & Classification Engine) The combination of rich classifiers with real-time contextual awareness of user, data and destination provides high accuracy and consistent data loss prevention throughout the TRITON architecture. DICE is ubiquitous for discovery, gateways and endpoints with policy management from a single console.
- More than 1700 policies and templates help identify and protect sensitive information.
- More than 1,100 pre-defined content classifiers identify types of sensitive information.
- Detects unusual behavior, such as small amounts of confidential data being sent over multiple communications channels, or over an extended period of time.
- Optical character recognition (OCR) identifies sensitive data embedded within images and prevents loss.
- Flexible deployment options include built-in web proxy and integration with third-party web proxies.
Websense Data Security Gateway
Websense Data Security Gateway helps prevent sensitive data from being inadvertently or deliberately transmitted outside the network. It monitors common network communication channels such as web and email, plus FTP, ActiveSync for mobile email and more.
- Websense TRITON™ Unified Security Center provides a single intuitive, web-based interface for management and reporting of Websense web, email and data security solutions. It includes more than 55 reports, policy wizards, configuration templates and more.
- Unrivaled visibility into social media applications, including real-time destination awareness of what data is sent and where, and by whom.
- Automated, policy-based enforcement options, including block, quarantine, encrypt and real-time user notification.
- Accurate identification of confidential data within image files using OCR.
- Comprehensive data identification technologies, including standard policy templates for regulated data and fingerprinting of unique, business-specific confidential data.
Websense Data Endpoint
Websense Data Endpoint monitors real-time traffic and extends visibility and control over where confidential data is allowed to migrate; who is using it; how it is being used; where it is being transferred; and what real-time action is taken to prevent data loss at the endpoint.
- The first and only endpoint solution in the industry to support MAC OS X.
- Fingerprints are compressed onto the endpoint to enable true off network endpoint protection
- Automatically enforces policies, including block, application control/removal, audit/log, confirm, encrypt to USB and notify user.
- Operates efficiently with minimal impact on endpoint, including the option to disable discovery when the endpoint is running on battery.
- Discovers, classifies and automates remediation actions for sensitive data located on endpoints.
Websense® Data Discover
Websense® Data Discover performs agent and agent-less discovery scans on networks, email servers, desktops, laptops and more. It can take remediation actions including encrypt, remove file, replace file, audit and log.
- Discovers and classifies confidential data stored on networks, endpoints and elsewhere.
- Automatically performs remediation actions wherever sensitive data is found.
- Operates efficiently with minimal impact on server performance by scheduling scans during off-peak hours.
- Identifies confidential data accurately by using Websense PreciseID™ technology, natural language processing, digital fingerprints and optical character recognition (OCR).